Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the site and shop “guzlaar”
Information about us
Http:// guzlaar.net is a site operated by Takamul Albenaa for General Contracting. We are a company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under number +966920007241
Other applicable terms
In this Agreement, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms shall have the meanings referred:
- “Guzlaar” or “Site” or “Administration” or “we” or “The conscience of the Speaker” or “The property conscience”: refers to the guzlaar brand and Takamul Albinaa for General Contracting.
- “Account”: Your space in “guzlaar” Site, which allows you to use “guzlaar” Site services.
- “User/You”: Anyone who creates an account uses the site or is active on "guzlaar".
- “Content”: Refers to all audios, Videos, texts, graphics, images, and any other material entered, processed, included, or accessed through our site.
- "Buyer”: means the entity that requests the products through the site "guzlaar" Whether this entity is an individual person or an institution or company
- “Services”: Any service provided through “guzlaar” Site.
Access to our site
To access and use the Site or Services, you agree to:
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using websites or services.
- You agree to use the Site or Services only for your own and internal purposes.
- You will not copy, reproduce, download, republish, sell, distribute or sell any services, information, texts, images, graphics, videos or audio files, databases or lists. etc. ("Site Content"), and you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or use any other site content for purposes of operating the Business that compete with http://guzlaar.net, or otherwise exploit the Content Site commercially. It is also prohibited to use any content or materials on the Site for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms.
Registration and using the account
- You must create an account for us to benefit from our services on the site, and undertake to provide complete, correct and accurate information in terms of name, phone number, e-mail, and other required data, and you shall be responsible for periodically reviewing such information to correcting, modifying or updating it whenever new information is available to you, And you bear full responsibility for the unreliability or error of this data.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidential information of your account, and you are responsible for any disclosure to others of this information, and you are also responsible for any use falls from anyone who has been disclosed for this confidential information.
- You not allowed creating more than one account on the site with the same mobile number or email, and we are entitled to freeze or cancel the violating accounts without any liability if we have reason to suspect that the user has registered at the same time, or control two or more accounts.
- You agree that all activities occurring under your account (including, but not limited to, posting of any company or product information, acceptance of any additional agreements or rules, making any payment for any services, sending e-mails using your email account or Send SMS messages authorized by you.
- You undertake to notify us immediately of any breach, theft or discovery of any illegal use of your account in the Site so that we can take the necessary technical measures to maintain the account.
- In the case of registration as an institution or company, it is obliged to provide a copy of its valid trade register.
- We have the right, at our own discretion, to prohibit or cancel accounts that violate the terms of the site without a reference to or alerting the user.
- The user agrees to abide immediately by these terms and conditions, as well as any terms and sub-provisions specified to each service.
All users prohibited the following:
- Use the site or any service provided by it, in an illegal, fraudulent, anti-religious, community, state or another country, or to violate any applicable laws, local and international regulations or regulations, or applicable customary rules, or as we appreciate.
- Use of the Site, Service or Content - in any way - in our sole discretion in a manner that would injure our reputation or trademark.
- Use of the site to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others or us.
- Posting any content or messages of racial discrimination, discrimination in religion, race, age, national origin or disability, or containing insults, slander, profanity, harassment or mistreatment, or contrary to the teachings of the Islamic religion, or disturb public morals.
- Posting any material containing viruses or other malicious software or any malicious code, or other computer files and software designed to damage the normal operation of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other software or computer hardware.
- Posting any stolen, counterfeit or anonymous goods.
- Posting messages or unsolicited electronic correspondence or similar.
- Posting any material that infringes the intellectual property rights of another person, violates any legal duty to a third party (such as the duty of confidentiality), or infringes the privacy of others.
- Posting any material calling for racial intolerance or violation of dignity and human humiliation.
- Posting any material or content that falls under the framework of gambling.
- Promotion of narcotic or psychotropic drugs, alcohol, drugs or medicines and preparations not licensed by the Ministry of Health or tobacco products.
- Promotion of any chemicals, weapons or explosive materials.
- Manipulating the price of any products.
- Intervention in the lists of other users.
- Take any action that would reduce site evaluation and classification systems.
- Guzlaar does not warrant that the site or its server will be error-free, uninterrupted, free from unauthorized access, or otherwise meet your requirements.
- the site and all information, content, materials, products, services, and user content included on or otherwise made available to you through the site (collectively, the "site contents") are provided by guzlaar on an "as is," "as available" basis, without representations or warranties of any kind.
- Guzlaar makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the accuracy or completeness of the site contents, or that emails sent from guzlaar are free of malware or other harmful components.
- You expressly agree that your use of the site is at your sole risk, fully permitted by law.
- You agree to compensate us for any loss or damage caused by non-compliance with these terms and conditions or because you violated these Terms and conditions, and you must bear the costs and expenses of any direct and indirect claims whatsoever.
- We are not responsible for any use of any user content that has been put, stored or uploaded by you or any third party or for any loss or damages to the user's content.
- Individuals, institutions and companies can sell/buy through the guzlaar website, and which considered the link channel between the seller and the buyer. We do not guarantee the completion or return of transactions, but we guarantee financial rights.
- The Seller acknowledges that the management of "guzlaar" is not responsible for any information or specifications of any product offered.
- We do not accept any responsibility for the unavailability of products or delay in receiving it, but we seek to reduce any risk related to such mentioned matters and attempt compensation if possible to ensure a chain purchase experience.
- We do not accept any liability for damages caused by the mistake or negligence during shipping, but we will reviewing the orders with the shipping providers to ensure intact and secure charging process
- The responsibility of using the information received or reached by users through the site rests with both people who provide it, or who uses it.
- We do not provide any warranties that the site or its servers or any messages sent of viruses or other harmful components.
- On the site, we may display names, marks, products, advertisements, or services of third parties, pop-up texts, or links to third-party sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- We make the reasonable efforts to ensure that all transactions are processed in a timely manner; however, the guzlaar site does not obligate with the amount of time required to complete the processing of any particular transaction and also will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from any such delay.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service in the event of any infringement or you do one of any prohibited use.
- We at guzlaar offer the best payment solutions used in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to provide the best-guaranteed and flexible payment experience for the convenience of customers including:
- Master Card
Fees and sales percentages
- "Guzlaar" site gets a percentage or commission for each final sale and this percentage varies according to each product according to the following table:
- You agree to defend us, compensate us and not prejudice to guzlaar parties in respect of responsibilities, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including legal fees and reasonable costs) related to or arising out of or associated in one way or another with any of the following:
- Your access to or use of our services including the information available under this service;
- You have breached or attempted to breach our terms; or
- Any counterfeiting that comes from your side.
- You must acknowledge that you agree to cooperate fully in the manner we determine to defend or resolve any claim.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Guzlaar is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the Sites and the Site Content. The Sites and Site Content embody trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in the Sites and Site Content shall remain with http://guzlaar.net, our affiliates or licensors of the Site Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms or by guzlaar site are hereby reserved.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- All logos associated with the site, images, logos, pages headers, buttons icons, text and service names are trademarks and commercial designs for “guzlaar" Site, And prohibited to reproduce our trademarks or designs commercial in any media or advertising medium without the written permission of us.
- To report any copyright or trademark rights infringement, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Publicity and announcement.
- Your affiliation to “guzlaar” Site automatically entitles you to receive messages, special offers, promotions, newsletters or text messages from the Site. These messages are used to inform you of any new changes, features or activities added to the Site that we believe may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you do not want to receive promotional messages, you may opt-out of receiving these messages by emailing us, but in this case, we do not guarantee that you will enjoy our services in full form.
Links to third-parties’ websites
- The Site may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties, including social sites and product manufacturers’ sites. Guzlaar is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions of the Site to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, guzlaar strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website. The links and interactive functionality for third-party sites on the Site do not constitute an endorsement by guzlaar of such third-party sites. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Under no circumstances shall guzlaar be held liable for any delay or failure of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- Invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Any invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement to the extent of its invalidity or unenforceability, and this Agreement shall be interpreted and implemented as if the Convention did not contain this particular clause to the extent of its invalidity or non-applicability.
- Invalidity or unenforceability of one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement. If possible, any non-enforceable provision of this Agreement amended to reflect the original intention of the parties.
- We at the guzlaar site ensure that you protect your personal information and it does not reach anyone other than the buyer or seller for completing the transaction as the information is limited to address, mobile number and email.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, replace, alter, suspend or discontinue any of the User's terms or conditions at any time by sending notice to you through our registered email.
Duration and Termination
- Termination by “guzlaar” Site: We reserve the right, at our own discretion, to terminate, restrict or discontinue any user from accessing or using the site without notice for any reason and without any cause, or any behavior that “guzlaar” Site administration may deem unlawful or harmful to others, including without limitation, if we believe for reasonable reasons that you have violated our usage policy or any other related policy, or that you pose a risk or are subject us to possible legal risk.
- Termination by you: If you are not satisfied with “guzlaar” Site, the solution available to you if you are not satisfied with “guzlaar” Site is to stop using the site.
Disputes and laws
- If you have any complaints about the Site, services, ads, or information, you can communicate via
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +966920007241